My Quick List for Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
Getting your home ready to put on the market can be very overwhelming. I’ve put together a quick list to help you get started! Decluttering and a good cleaning can make all the difference!
- Remove all personal pictures
- Clean everything off kitchen counters
- Pack up knickknacks & clutter
- Put items used daily in a box to store in closet when not in use.
- Remove/replace items that you want to keep (such as drapes).
- Replace burned out lightbulbs
- Deep clean every room
- Hang up fresh towels in bath & kitchen
- Vacuum daily
- Make sure all personal items in bathrooms are put away
- Make sure any pet areas are cleaned
- Open all blinds for showings
- Turn on all lights for showings
- Put away items such as jewelry, firearms/weapons, prescriptions
- Make sure the house smells clean, but not overpowered by a strong air freshener